While cash gives us the flexibility to meet the needs of the home as and when required, we have benefited greatly from donations in kind through the years and we would appreciate any help in kind that you can offer.
We have a regular "wish-list" which is constantly required at the home as well as several once-off items. Please contact the office for further details.
- Non-perishable foods
- Disposable diapers
- Cleaning materials
- Installation of a shower for the Frail Care Unit
- 12 x cushions for chairs for the Frail Care Unit
- 3 x Ripple mattresses with pumps (Standard Single Bed Size) OR alternatively Eggshell mattresses
- 12 x Sheep skins for residents in Frail Care
- 2 x Basin-on-Stand to wash the residents
- 4 x Non-slip bath mats
- 20 x Liquid soap dispensers
- A cleaning trolley (one which the domestic staff can place all cleaning materials, bucket, rubbish bag, broom, mop, etc and move from room to room)
- 2-seater sofas for Frail Care Unit
- 2 x 2-step steel ladder
- 2 x 5 litre stainless steel teapot
- 6 x Plastic balls for exercise activities
Please contact us if you can assist.